Online resources - including PDF and video tutorials - covering how to use or adapt prosthetic equipment for amputee mountain biking, road cycling, swimming, golfing, and skiiing, are currently being developed. In the meantime, for any comments, questions, or advice, please contact Steve directly at email@example.com Helpful links to other online resources are available below.
- GF Strong BC's largest rehabilitation center.
- VCH Amputee Services Information on the outpatient amputee program available at GF Strong.
- Amputee.ca Amputee Disability Resources for Canadians
- MTB Amputee Information for amputee mountain biking and cycling enthusiasts.
- DSSA Disabled Skiers Association of BC.
- Canadian Amputee Sports association
- AASRA Alberta Amputee Sport and Recreation Association
- BCMOS British Columbia Mobility Opportunities Society.
- BCAGA BC Amputee Golf Association
- Disability Foundation Sam Sullivan's Disability Foundation.
- War Amps Canadian War Amps
- Amputee Coalition of Canada
- ACA Amputee Coalition of America.
Events produced by Steve Middleton:
- Organised and participated in the "Out of a Limb" bike ride in 2007, around Vancovuer Island. This was a 7 day cycle ride and fundraiser for amputees and hand cyclists that benefits the VGH Hospital Foundation and the GF Strong Rehabilitation Center - $25,000 was raised.
- Westwood Lake Relay - A anual cross-country relay race and fundraiser for the Nanaimo Hospital Foundation.
To request a link share please contact firstname.lastname@example.org