LA Swimming AnkleEndoskeletal Ankle
The LA Ankle is intended for water leisure activity and is primarily a swimming aid. It is not intended as a functional ankle for day to day walking. The user should use their normal prothesis if intending to do walking other than transferring to and from the pool or sea. It can be locked into 70º of plantarflexion for swimming.
Weight: Unit weighs only 410 grams / 14 Oz
Warranty: The unit has a two year warranty.
- Easy locking system. Brochure details and additional pictures.
- Once attached, the ankle closely resembles a natural ankle joint.
- It can be locked into 70º of plantar flexion for swimming.
- Tested to weight range 100kg/ 220 Lbs. See detailed specifications
- Fitted with a titanium pyramid providing ± 4° angulation and 180° rotation.
- Stainless Steel Lock Pin, the unit can easily be changed from right to left side operation.
- Main body is Aluminum, hard-coated black to prevent corrosion. ** Note - * Exoskelatal model also available - see details
- Billing Code L5999